11/25/13
Hola familia,
Well i am pregnant. haha I am going to train again. President Holm texted me Friday night and said to call him in the morning. I kinda already knew what it was about, but it was hard to wait. So on Saturday morning after personal study i called him. he Asked me if i know how much fasting and praying goes into transfers and i said yes. Then he asked me if i would be willing to train another missionary and i said i would love to. So tomorrow i go to pick up my new trainee. i am kinda excited, because i actually kinda know what i am doing now. and by Pregnant i mean i am training again. haha
Oh yeah, and President said we can also do some english work, but try to focus on spanish. I was happy about that, because if it were strictly spanish, it would of been hard. President Holm also released me as district leader, he said he wanted me to focus on my trainee. That was nice, it takes a little responsibility of my shoulders. I did have to do two interview this week though. As district leader i have to interview the people that want to get baptized here in sumter, and make sure they are ready. I thought that was fun. they were brother i think they were like 11. They passed. haha
Elder Malcom is getting transferred, me and him got along really well. But he has been in a zebra for a while so thats good they got him back to full english. It was hard for him to stay awake while i was teaching a Spanish lesson. haha
We were suppose to have a really good Sunday yesterday, but non of our investigators came to church. it was very disheartening, but we just enjoyed church, and worked hard after. We are just gonna have to try something new next Sunday. I know that some of the people we are working with right now have some potential.
I don't know if i have told you, i have been running into a lot of Colombianos. A lot of them were not very interested. They are way easy to talk to and it is easy to become there friends, but they just haven't been interested. We do actually have a appointment with a family from Colombia Tomorrow. I hope and pray that that will go well. They are awesome. It is a family of three, i have only met the mom. I am way excited for that lesson.
I know it is crazy that Thanksgiving is this week. It feels like it has came by way fast. I am excited for it. We are aloud to play in the Turkey ball here. but they are doing it the saturday after thanksgiving so we might have to ask for permission. I hope they say yeah because i have been inviting a lot of investigators.
The weather here has changed fast. Yesterday was freezing. Luckily we didnt have to bike. but if it stays like it was yesterday man its gonna be cold. We have a car, but we have to do a ton of biking because we don't have too many miles. but it will be alright.
well i can't think of anything else to tell you. I don't really know what you want me to tell you. I am doing fine, i love my mission, i am having tons of fun. I think that is all that matters. I hope that all of you have an awesome thanksgiving. I hope that you realize all the wonderful blessing that our Father in Heaven has given you. and i hope that your grateful for them. I love you all so much, thanks for all you do, i do appreciate your prayers and am so very grateful for your support. i love you all tons. Be safe, have fun.
Elder Franco :)
p.s. If your wondering why i haven't been sending pictures its because i haven't taken any in a long time. I need to repent, and do better. love ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment