9/12/13
Hola Familia,
It was a really good week this week. we had two baptisms. Joseph and Mecal were baptized. it was awesome. i had the opportunity to get in the water with them it was way sweet. they loved it. It was so spiritual. It was a really good baptism. and yesterday they were confirmed and received the holy ghost. it was cool, in Josephs blessing the brother that gave it said he would hold a lot of leadership positions in the church. I know he will he is so solid. Mecal was crying like the whole time, she is really sensitive to the spirit. I am so happy we were able to baptize. I got to baptize with my trainee. that was something i prayed for, i wanted elder Silva to experience a baptism with his trainer and he did. He was way happy as well. I will send some pics of the baptism.
Also Jairo got baptized, it wasnt my baptism but i still feel like one of his missionaries. I think i still got credit for it as well. It doesnt matter though as long as he got baptized. His brother performed the ordinance, it was funny they didnt really have any idea what they were doing in there. it only took them like three times. the spirit was really strong there, at the end Jairo bore his testimony it was really powerful. I was so happy for him. He will be a great member of the church. His baptism was kinda a miracle, they just told him if he pays all his tickets his record would be wiped clean. so he did it. it was a blessing, i knew there was a plan for Jairo.
Mari and Rafa didnt come to church they went to Myrtle Beach. They invited us, but they knew we couldn't go. They are coming along they love us coming by. they love the church, they are just still uncertain about marriage. I love them so much and want them to be members already. They will be, hopefully it can happen while im still here.
Transfer calls were Saturday, im still training. i have another six weeks of it. so most likely i will get transferred in six weeks. I don't like to think about it, i really dont want to leave. I love it here.
I love my mission so much, i am learning so many things. Its so cool. We are still working really hard, the last three days have been way hot, but it doesnt bother me to much. I love seeing my testimony grow each day. I hope and pray that your testimonies are growing as well. I love all of you. sorry for such a short email, but we don't have much time today. be safe .
No comments:
Post a Comment