June 30, 2014
Hola familia,
It was a great week. A lot of good things are happening. We had a pretty good turn out at church. Rosa and Bernardo are some investigators we have. They already look like members. They love church. This is the second Sunday in a row that they have fed us after church. They feed us more than the members do. haha
President Turner fly's in today. I won't meet him until Thursday. I am way excited for that. I won't see President Holm until after my mission. It was sad to say by to him for the last time, but he told me to count it as a blessing to have two mission presidents on my mission.
I have been doing way good. I did something to my back, its the first time it has happened. It is fine though, it not that bad. I still do everything i am suppose to. so don't worry. But besides that i am doing great. We got some new missionaries in the Zone and they are cool. We have been having a good time with them. We have been getting up early in the mornings to play some sports for our workouts. That has been sweet. We have been playing soccer in honor of the World Cup. Everyone know i am Colombian so they keep me updated. I was way pumped to hear that they won.
Elder Dembinski Jokes up about this week. He always says this week is over, even though its Monday. Its because this week we have a ton we have to do. We have two exchanges, we are meeting the President on Thursday and on Friday we have another meeting with him all day. So this week is going to fly by.
The work has been going good. Thanks for all you do. I do appologize for such a short email this week, but i just don't have much time. I love all of you. You all enjoy your week. Love you tons.
Elder Franco
No comments:
Post a Comment