June 16, 2014
Hola Familia,
Another week flew by. Its so crazy how fast the time is going by. We did have zone conference this week it was fun. IT was kinda a sad one. it was for some people the last time they are gonna see president Holm and sister Holm. I think i will get to see him at least one more time. I don't know why i wasn't in any of the pictures. I remember Sister Holm taking some pics. Oh and actually we did run out of time. we were suppose to take pictures with president and sister Holm. But we didn't have to do it.
But President told me that he would see me after my mission. He also asked for the address and phone number. He said he wanted to go visit you guys. So hopefully he will. That would be way cool.
Well yesterday we had a way good Sunday. We had 2 separate families come to church and they loved it. Gaby and Eddul came and Bernardo and Rosa came as well. Gaby and Eddul really want to be married and baptized. So we have been trying to figure it out for them. But it has been really hard. In our County they can't get married because they ask for a lot of stuff that they don't have. So we thing we have to go to greenville. We have been a little stressed. Because they really want to get baptized but they can't unless they get married. They are willing to do whatever but the city has been really hard to work with. so just keep them in your prayers. I am sure, we could figure some things out.
Both those families are way cool. they just love everything we are teaching them and they really want it. It is cool to see how much they want to be happy. and they love the spirit they feel as they come to church and they want that with them all the time. I forgot to tell you about Bernardo. he worked at a restaurant that required him to go to work every Sunday. So we didn't really know what to do. But then we call Rosa just to see how they are doing and then she tells us the Bernardo last day at work is Saturday. We asked why and she said that he wants to start going to church every Sunday. It was way cool. I was humbled by that young couples faith. He was able to find another job that does not require him to work on Sundays. It strengthened my testimony and helped me realize more that we still have a God of Miracles. I love those people, they are acting on their faith and God is blessing them.
There has been a lot of good things going on. The Lord has been seriously blessing us. We have been very grateful for that. We have been very busy, but we have been working really hard. And we have been seeing some of the fruit of our labors.
Family i am doing way good. I love being a missionary. I hope that all of you are doing way good. i love you all so much. and i am way grateful for all that you all do for me. I honestly feel your prayers, and am strengthened by them. In less than 3 months i will be the Oldest Spanish missionary here on this mission. Oldest mission wise. I honestly cant believe it. I remember the first Spanish training meeting i went to. and i was the Youngest Missionary in that room. And very soon i will be the Oldest. Time goes by way to fast. I love you all. thanks for everything.
Elder Franco
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment