I don't got much to say. I already told you that i am getting transferred to a new area to be a Zone Leader. I don't know where, your gonna have to wait and find out next week.
I am sad about leaveing this area. I told the Bishop here it is a bitter sweet. And he told me its like that because i have been working hard and been doing what i am suppose to do. That meant a lot to me. I love the orangeburg ward.
Yesterday when i got off the call i went and talked to the Holstads i accedently made sister holstad cry. I said "man i am gonna miss you guys". and then she broke down crying. her husband told her to stop. They are just way cool, i love them so much.
What really touched my heart yesterday was Jacoby. he is a 13 year old kid. He is a member, he lives in a tough situation. He loves to joke around and make fun. But when i told him i was leaving, he was really shaken up. I love that kid, i pray that he can always stay true to the faith. It was funny because he came up and told me that he cried only a little when i bore my departing testimony. He asked if i could go by and see them one more time before i leave. i am going to go say my goodbyes tuesday.
I am also going to say my goodbyes to the Marinos on tuesday, that is going to be a sad night. I love that family so much. I was so happy when all of them came to church. We had a way good group show up yesterday. that was nice.
Family i am doing way good. There is no where i would rather be, than in south carolina. I love my mission, it means so much to me. I never would of thought that a mission could bring you so much joy and blessings. I wish everyone could have the expiriences that i have had. Even the tough things is a great blessing! i love you all. I thank you for your prayers, i promise that they are felt. I hope that you feel mine! I read a quote not to long ago. it was by boyd k paker " there are few things more powerful than the prayers of a righteous mother." I promise that is true. thanks for all you do and all your support. Love ya.
Elder Franco
No comments:
Post a Comment